Testing & Commissioning
The talented field engineers at HEATSINC provide electrical testing and commissioning services in a safe and reliable manner. We proudly serve a variety of clients on a national and international scale in different industries including power generation, power transmission and distribution, pulp and paper, oil, gas, chemical, critical infrastructures, telecommunications, and data centers. We provide competitively priced services without sacrificing quality or safety which is proven by our zero-incident, zero-accident record.
Whether your company is developing a highly complex chemical or you are a utility relying on your substation to operate consistently and efficiently, HEATSINC will test and maintain your systems to ensure regulatory compliance and operational reliability.
With over 100 years of combined experience, we have the knowledge and expertise necessary to facilitate a successful commissioning and startup at your facility. Our thorough documentation procedures include turnover of specific test results for equipment, inspection reports, and performance reports.
As new technology becomes available, it is important to trust your system upgrades to HEATSINC. We specialize in computer-based protection and control systems and we provide safe, efficient, installation of those relay systems. Call us today at 478-353-1017 to learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation.
Our full range of electrical testing and commissioning services include:
- Instrumentation and Controls Commissioning
- Mechanical Testing/Commissioning
- SCADA & DCS Testing/Commissioning
- Commissioning Program Management
- Project Controls
- Procedure Writing and Turnover Documentation
- Inspection and Performance Reports
- Lead protection and control field engineer (Roy Hilton) for first phase of TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, U.S. section
- Upgraded controls for large substation in Georgia
- Installation of new relay modernization, new control house, new relaying package for large substation in Georgia
- Relay testing and commissioning on Santa Isabella Wind Farm in Puerto Rico
- Generator protection relays for desulfurization plant for Qatargas in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar