What We Do
Since 2012, HEATSINC has been dedicated to performing high quality services in a safe and reliable manner. With over 100 years of combined experience, our talented team offers clients a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry. Our services include electrical testing and commissioning, regulatory compliance, staff augmentation, operations and maintenance, control system fabrication, and equipment rental. At HEATSINC, we provide competitively priced work without sacrificing quality or safety, and we strive to conduct business with the utmost integrity. The evidence of this is clear in the work we do and the relationships we build.
We proudly serve the following industries in national and international capacities:
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Power Generation
- Oil, Gas, and Chemical
- Government Contracting
- Telecommunications and Data Centers
- Nuclear Power
- Renewable Energy
- Substation Constructions
Roy Hilton, founder of Hilton Electrical, Automation, & Testing Services, Inc. (HEATSINC), started the company in 2012. No stranger to the industry, Roy has worked in various roles within the electrical testing and commissioning world, bringing with him over 30 years of coveted experience. HEATSINC was born out of his conviction to provide work that is unmatched in quality, uphold the highest of industry standards, and create stability for his employees.
Operations began in the Hilton’s home in Dublin, a city strategically located in the heart of Georgia. Dublin is known for its southern hospitality and charm, and it is an easy drive from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. It wasn’t long before we outgrew our home-based office, and in 2014 we moved to a new, 18,000-square-foot facility in East Dublin. Our growth has allowed us to focus on expanding our project management services and an in-house fabrication shop for the design and build of proprietary electrical control panels. We now have an extension office in Wildwood, Florida in order to better service our Florida utility clients and are hoping to expand more in the near future.
We are a family-owned company with 150+ full-time field employees. As members of the Dublin-Laurens County Chamber of Commerce, we are proud to support our community where our employees live, work, and play. While providing services across the country and the world, we remain family oriented and integrity-focused.
To be the best in our industry sector by achieving excellence in all we do for our customers, our suppliers, and our team.
Honesty, integrity, and respect for people are the basis for everything we do.
- CREATE value for our clients and stakeholders
- EXCEED our clients’ expectations through integrity, relationships, and people
- OFFER competitive services while maintaining the highest standards of safety & quality
- DELIVER consistently superior operating and financial results
- ATTRACT, retain, and develop empowered staff with industry leading skills
- GROW through diversification and continuous improvement
- CONTRIBUTE positively to the communities in which we work, live, and play
Our Guiding Principles
HS Management will conduct all activities upon the basis of these core values.
- Ensuring the SAFETY of all our employees, customers, and associates
- Valuing PEOPLE as the essential asset of our company with a shared responsibility in fulfilling our mission
- Executing QUALITY work that exceeds expectations
- Governing ourselves with INTEGRITY in our operations and relationships
- Demonstrating INNOVATION and an ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT